Glass replacement, mirrors, cat doors in glass, broken window repairs and smashed glass repairs is what we do at Pakuranga Glass 2009 Ltd, so let us share our expertise and service with you.
Phone now for the most competitive glass repair prices in Auckland
Here at Pakuranga Glass 2009 Ltd, (Division of Allied Glass) in Auckland we’ve been in the business of glass replacement for many many years. Our business philosophy is to provide fast installation at an affordable price, and at the same time provide you level of service you expect.
Our glass and mirror repair specialists aim for complete customer satisfaction at all times. Most of our business comes from repeat customers or word of mouth.
Here is what some of our clients think on our glass repairs services
Was a pleasure doing business with you!
Many thanks for your help, and prompt service – something you always expect…but unfortunately not often get! Was a pleasure doing business with you!
Response: Thanks for your fast payment B
arb. have a great week
Very prompt service
Great service right from my first phone call. A huge thank you to Nicky for her polite and helpful manner. Very prompt service and a job well done. I will definitely use you again for any window replacements that I need.
Very friendly and helpful
Awsome and very thorough job done by Trevor. Very friendly and helpful on how to care for the glass and not getting any water splashes on today so that silicone can settle and evaporate.Colour of splashback is cool. We will definetely use your service again.
Great service. You were flexible to fit around our working day and you did everything on time and to budget. The kitchen splash back looks great too! Thanks.
Turned Up on Time!
Thanks for getting the work done so promptly, and for being on time. It makes a nice change to have people turn up when they say they will.
Response: Thanks Stuart. You are very welcome.
Oct 03, 2012
by PGR Partners Ltd
Allied provide us with an outstanding service. We maintain many Early Childhood services & Allied are always couteous & prompt in their service & understanding of the needs of the sector. They are easy to deal with & we thoroughly recommend them to anyone who needs glass!
Response: Thankyou very much for your kind words and thankyou for being a valued customer.
Glass for Bifold – service with excellence
Sep 12, 2012
by John Park
Many thanks for a timely turnaround for my order with a very competitive price and customer service with a smile and eager to help/please.
Response: You are very welcome and thankyou for your custom
Recently our front window was smashed and come Saturday we got the call from police that our office was exposed. After a ring around we settled on Allied Glass to do our repairs. They were punctual, efficient, courteous, and had the mess cleaned up at a very fair price in no time. Very nice people and very prompt. Recommended!
Response: Thanks. Glad we were able to get you sorted quickly.
Amazing service. True Story
Sep 06, 2012
by Cecil Potatau
Here is the scenario- last night my son puts a football through the window. Glass everwhere etc…. Clean up and a quick patch up job.
– Get to work this morning Friday 21 August 2012 – Realise this morning @ 10am that I needed to do something? Oh Sh*t I need to get the window fixed!
– Find Allied Glass and call them
– Discuss repairing my window quickly and ask Linda for a quote.
– I am about to head into meeting so request that if the job is under $250 to just do it and fix/repair. Linda responds that it shouldn’t be more $150.00 from my description. I am honestly thinking about additional fees, call out and quick response fees etc… So I am expecting to fork out more $$$ because they are sending someone over in the next hour. C/C details exchanged.
– 11:15am immediately after my meeting I race to the phone and in a frantic voice highlight that the alarm is set and my neighbor needed to be called.
– Linda responds with…. Don’t worry the job is completed!
– I am like you are kidding Ive only just come out of a meeting?!?!?! You are joking!!! I was only just talking to you not long ago??
– A little confused I ask how did he do the job without setting off my alarm??
– Overwhelmed by the response I ask Linda not to process my card and want to personally drive and pay in person. I am curious to meet these people.
– 4:30pm I arrive to pay and find genuine and smiling faces at the reception. My assumption of the lady on arrival is Linda!
– My perception on the phone about the business was consistant from the start to the end.
– Even better the initial price I was quoted was not what I paid. It was better!
– Awesome value for money!!! The service they provide is tops!
Linda and the team did a great job today!! Thanks and appreciated.
Note: I don’t know anyone in this business and have never used them and I am a 100% genuine customer. Highly recommended and I will be using them again!!! You should too!
Response: Thankyou Cecil for taking the time to write this. We appreciate it and appreciate your business too.